Re: Need Thunderform Pricing........is $350 too high?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 22:23:29 EST

That would be me. I know this guy that sold the MTX thunderforms loaded for
about 255 shipped to your door. (Can anyone confirm this?)

If you're interested, I can contact him and ask if it's still on.
-Dester

Ps. what are the new T-forms loaded with now? I heard the T-5000s are
discontinued and the new ones are t-6000s and t-8000s.

<< All,

 First off a word of thanks to the couple of replies I got to my last post.
 I'm still not sure whether or not to just go with the thunder 5000's that
 the thunderforms are loaded with or to get something else. I've looked
 around a lil online and it looks like i'm going to be paying around $350
 for a loaded box or somewhere between $225 and $250 for an unloaded box.
 Does this sound right? Am I looking in the wrong places? It seems like I
 looked into these things when I first got my Dak a year ago and someone was
 getting them for like $250 loaded. I've rebooted since then so I could be
 way wrong on that. All responses are greatly appreciated.

 Thanks,
 Matt Mueggenborg