Re: Re:electric sg'er ATTN: bernd cams attn Mike S.

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 20:05:40 EST

> but it was done with no forced induction or nitrous. You can make more
> power safely with optimizing the VE (volumetric efficiency) of an engine.

I am also not trying to start a war...... BUT.... I know for a fact... Ive
taken the classes, and done the math, that when you put forced incudtion
on an engine the primary reason it works so well is becuase you increase
the volumetric efficiency. In fact top fuel drag cars acheive a VE of over
1.

Clay