LSD?

From: POOLREBEL@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 21:04:28 EST

Is there a differance between a limited slip diff. and an anti-spin diff.? I
though they were the same thing. According to my paper work from the
dealer/factory I have the anti-spin diff. in my 99 dak 4X4. The reason I'm
asking is tonight as I was backing out of my driveway my right rear tire went
over a patch of ice and just started to spin. I though with the anti-spin
diff. the other wheel should have kicked in and got me up the hill but
instead I had to put it in 4 wheel just to get out of my driveway. I don't
think I should of had to go into 4 wheel just for 1 tire being on some ice.

Any thoughts from you guy?
Thanks
Jay Griggs