Fw: Clear lenses and Lights...

From: Richard Jacewitz (rjacew@webzone.net)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 23:20:35 EST

I had to buy 2 orange 3157's and used two clear 194's for the
running lights...looks great on my black DAK.
If you can find 3457's they are 40cp vs 32cp on the turn indicators.
25% brighter. The 194's can also be replaced with 3652's which are
200% brighter.
All I need to find are some 885 50W for my fog lights.
Rich in T-town OK
99 Blk CC Auto
No Decals
K&N Gen II in the Spring