Re: RE: mobile video

From: Peter J. Cutler (pjcutler@mailbox.syr.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 00:45:18 EST

I have a video system in my truck and it is great. The only thing is you
are looking at $5000 minimum. The setup he mentioned in Car Audio, I just
priced it out to see how much because it is exactly what I want in my new
ram..... about 10,000. The overhead consoles don't really work in a
truck because it will be too close to the viewer. What you may want to
consider is what they call a saddle back. It is a screen and vcr in a
backpack like thing. They sell it at pepboys and it is portable. It
would be perfect for just the long rides or whatever If yopu want more
info email me I have a link
Thanks

Peter J Cutler