RE: mobile video

From: Chris Currie (ccurrie@src.net)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 14:18:45 EST

I just picked up a copy or Car Audio (Ithink thats the one) and it had an
install featured in it that had an Alpine DVD, and two mini Alpine
widescreen LCD screens that were sunk into the backs of the headrests on the
driver and passenger side front seats. You probably don't need to sink them
into the headrests, I'm sure another suitable location could be found to
mount one (i.e. glovebox, or for over head modify the mini console so it
swings down?) I have no idea on price, this is the first widescreen one I'd
ever seen.

My $0.02
Currie