Re: carsdirect.com

From: T (tomboyle@pacbell.net)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 01:02:46 EST

That was the coolest part of all. $50 bucks. that's it. If it's not
exact and scratch free - you send it away. If you want to pick it up at
the dealer, you can do that too. Before I go saying how great they are,
I'll need to wait till my new Dak comes flat-bed to my door. But, the
contract I signed says "If I'm not happy, no questions asked, away it
goes, and another is ordered or found if available."

If you are at all flexible on options they will find a "close" match,
and present it to you via Fax first, then deliver it with the same
guarantee. It took me a couple of trys to get the web site to "build"
the truck the way I wanted it, and I had to force the 26B package I
wanted by unselecting stuff, then going back to re-select it. $23,070
loaded 4x4 V8 CC. You really need to know what packages include what
stuff, else you add options to the price that you would already get in
another "option group". (Like tire&handling group, wheel flares, and
light group are all part of the "Sport Plus Group")

If anyone wants the 2000 build codes and prices, let me know.
If anyone wants the build sheet for my truck @ $23,070 I'll post or
e:mail it. (Loaded except the power seat option & the compass)