RE: 24# injectors

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 07:30:11 EST

Bob,
Our injectors are high impedance, pintle type, manufactured by Siemens.
There is also a disc type available, but I don't have any information
readily available on them.
The easiest thing to do is look for a set of Ford MotorSport injectors.
Both Ford and Dodge use the same type Siemens injectors.
Its been awhile since I was looking, but if you want new injectors, check
with Kar Kraft Engineering, Inc. P.O. Box 51831, Livonia, MI 48151. Their
phone/fax numbers are 734-422-8510/421-7605. I think they have a website,
but I don't remember what it is. When I checked with them, (winter '98)
their price was $159/set of 8. This was roughly $50-$70 lower that everyone
else at that time.

What I wound up doing was buying a slightly used set off the Corral website.
I bought a set of 24lb. Motorsport injectors with around 15Kmi on them for
$100 (no shipping).

If you want any more information on them. Drop me a line.
Rich- Ashburn ,VA