Re: RE: 24# injectors

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 07:51:51 EST

At 04:30 AM 2/9/00 -0800, you wrote:
>The easiest thing to do is look for a set of Ford MotorSport injectors.
>Both Ford and Dodge use the same type Siemens injectors.

Yep. I remember past posts about them.

>Its been awhile since I was looking, but if you want new injectors, check
>with Kar Kraft Engineering, Inc. P.O. Box 51831, Livonia, MI 48151. Their
>phone/fax numbers are 734-422-8510/421-7605. I think they have a website,
>but I don't remember what it is. When I checked with them, (winter '98)
>their price was $159/set of 8. This was roughly $50-$70 lower that everyone
>else at that time.

Thanks, Rich. I'll keep them in mind and see if I can find their website.

>What I wound up doing was buying a slightly used set off the Corral website.
>I bought a set of 24lb. Motorsport injectors with around 15Kmi on them for
>$100 (no shipping). If you want any more information on them. Drop me a
line.

Hmmm. Not familiar with this site. Any site address?

Have you run the 24# yet? I took a bit of a chance and bought Mark Quigley's
custom programmed computer for the '97 Dak. It actually calls for 30#
injectors
but he recommended 24# for the Dakota ... also 160F tstat (what did I get
myself
into!!!).

Thanks again for the info.

Bob