Re: LSD?

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 08:02:09 EST

No, they are the same thing.

LSD's do have their limitations. With one tire on ice the lsd can't cope with
huge difference in torque (basically the clutch's slip instead of grip) so no
power is provided to the opposite wheel. I've heard, but don't really know,
that after-market lsd's like Auburn are a bit more effective than the OEM lsd.
Anybody running an Auburn unit?
Tom