Re: Seats/Bolts

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 14:53:20 EST

> When a new truck comes down the assembly line it has all the holes with
> nuts welded to the floor to accept any seat combo. Any swap will work.
> Select a seat and bolt it in. Why change seat belts?---because it makes
> for a better looking, factory looking swap without those 2 centre seat
> belts that you won't use with buckets and consule in the way.
> LYNN PEDERSEN

Thanks for the input here, it is good to know that all the nuts are(or
should be!) welded in place ready for the bolts. Are you talking about
changing the seat belts which are on the rear pillar or the seat belts which
are bolted to the floorboards?? Thanks alot Lynn, you have helped out
alot.....care to swap em over for me? :)
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6