Re: Gibson, Borla, or Flowmaster; which is most quiet?

From: George Hernandez (georgeh@tocquigny.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 14:07:33 EST

Well, I'm going to see how the 3" RPM muffler sounds on a 5.9 L R/T with 3" pipe,
headers and a 3" high flow cat. It should be here today or tommorow and hopefully
it has a better sound than the (3"in, 3"out) Dynomax 4" bullet Magnum Race
(un)muffler.

By the way I forgot who I promised it(the Dynomax) to but I will ship it to you as
soon as you can give me an address. AND... I have an extra if anyone is
interested in the another bullet. Sound with a factory cat is OK(pretty mean) but
a high flow cat or NO cat will be down right obnoxious. Definitely for those who
like their exhaust LOUD.

--
George Hernandez
Tocquigny Advertising + Design