RE: Clear lenses and Lights...

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 17:28:12 EST

On the 99's and maybe 98's they did change it a little. You do have to grind
off the outer edge for the small light. I don't think any company provides
instructions. Not even Sportruck.com, where I received mine. However, I had
no problems installing mine since it was a 97. I have helped a friend
install them in his 99, and it only took 30 minutes with the dremel.
However, it would be nice for the company to at least respond to you.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
http://www.dodge-trucks.net (coming soon)
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk