Re: VipertruckVS. Chebby SS10 (kinda long)

From: Dan Jones (amishpimp93@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 18:59:26 EST

With me bein in highschool, i kinda jet around a little bit too after i get
out. But instead of S10's, its little ol Civics and Mirages and Eclipse's.
I stay away from the new eclipse's, but the 97's and stuff are easy pickens.
  Dang riceboys, iv got plenty of storys about them. Now i carry a digital
camera with me in the truck so when i see one with 50lbs of decals and
stripes, i take a pic of it, they will be on my web site soon.