IMPORTANT! IMPORANT! White face guages pre-97 dakota IMPORTANT!

From: Chris Czimcharo (magnum96@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 19:52:52 EST

Those of you you who e-mailed me and were interested in the white face
guages what happened? NR Auto only has 11 confirmed orders. Does anybody
want them????? Did I do all this work for nothing? We have less than a
week to call BEFORE FEBRUARY 14 call them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The number is 818-501-4214 or 818-986-2804 $99.00 is not that much for a
custom piece that is limited. Without your help they won't make it and
we won't get it. So call and confirm a set.
Chris
P.S. the speedo is 110 the exact same as you have on the truck now. It
will have a tach and the 4 small guages (fuel,volt,temp,oil) Your old
guages will lift off and these just go in the same place the ood ones
were. The needles lift off. The installtion is easy and any mechanic and
put the guages in if you are unsure about putting them in yourself.