Re: RE: Trac-lok Diff

From: blackdak (blackdak@twcny.rr.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 19:50:42 EST

I will be installing a PowerTrax No-Slip this weekend and will let every
body know how it turns out. Also with the regular TracLoc unit you need new
bearings as well since the old ones do not come off, as well as transfering
the exciter ring (for anti-lock brakes).

Price of the PowerTrax was $395 delivered, the work, money and time to
install a factory unit would have been way more than this.

Will let everybody know how it works out,
Gary