forwarded from VA motorsports park FYI!!!

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 22:15:27 EST

A tad more expensive than i thought, but damn is this gonna be fun...
especially if i get my crap in gear and get my goodies put together =)

> Jon
> March the 4th is our season opener. I would need a final head count the
week prior to the event. We are an NHRA sanctioned track, and we follow the
NHRA rule book. If you have questions give us a call. Our participant fee
is $25 and spectator/crew is $10