RE: forwarded from VA motorsports park FYI!!!

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 10:08:38 EST

Jon, keep in mind this is the first open day at the track, but this is a
test and tune day only, so we will not have elimination rounds to deal with!
The opening day for the points season is not until the following weekend,
thats the weekend you'd want to stay away from!
Thanks for coordinating with the track on this, I appreciate it!!
Looks like their going to take care of us!
Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD RC 2x4
Homemade K&N open element, Traction Bars,
Spring clamps, ... BEST 1/4 14.871 @ 91.01 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
<<<