Re: YYEESSS!!!

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 23:49:07 EST

> "mike d." wrote:
> >
> > aaaawww yeeaaaaahhh!!!
> >
> > got my frame straightened!!! now the truck looks like it's SUPPOSED
to!!!
> > Also got my Lexan rear window sittin' here. It's goin' in on Friday...
> >
> > oh man... this is gonna be nice =)

Mike,
How did you manage to bend your frame?? Or shouldnt I ask :)
Was this the problem you had a while ago, I believe, something having to do
with your Dak sitting uneven and lower on one side? Good to hear you got it
fixed. Just curious, but how do they 'fix' a bent frame anyways and how much
do they charge to do so. Thanks man
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6