Re: No spark... advice please

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 01:25:35 EST

Check the coil, either by disconnecting the coil wire at the distributor and
placing it near a ground (check for spark there). Or by taking the coil
off, and using an ohmeter check for continuity across the coilpack. Of
course, it can only help to go ahead and change out the plugs and wires, cap
and rotor after you nail down the prob
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   95 CC 318 4x4 auto
      15.4@89.5mph