MPI Intake Manifold Install Kits are ready!

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 01:27:04 EST

  For those of you who have been waiting for the MPI install kits I've
been working on, I believe I have finally finished! :-) There are 5
different kits. They range in price from $60 to $81, which includes
priority mail shipping within the USA. (Canadian orders are $3 more,
and will be shipped airmail in most cases.)

   To be perfectly honest with you guys, I was hoping these kits would
turn out to be less expensive than they did, but it just wasn't to be.
Still, it is a quality kit which will probably pay for itself due
soley to the amount of time it'll save, let alone the costs that would
be incurred to have a machine shop create the custom items in the kits.

  Info about the kits and an order form can be found at:

 http://www.dakota-truck.net/mpi

  I've been working on these things for the past 27 hours straight, so
I wouldn't be surprised if there were some glitches in the page or the
order form. If you notice any, please let me know. :-) Thanks!

FYI: A portion of the proceeds from each kit sold will be donated to the DML.

                                              -Jon-

  .--- jon@dakota-truck.net -- or -- stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu ------------.
  | '92 Ram 150 4x4 V8, '96 Dakota V8, '96 Intruder 1400, '96 FireFly 447 |
  `---------------------------- http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ---'