Re: Compact Truck Sales-Dodge slumped in 1999

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 01:16:50 EST

>>Ford and chevy both make damn good
trucks<<

I dunno about them newer S10's...
I always see em' around here saggin' in the rear ...
so I went up to one S10 owner and asked him what he had in the back under
that tonneau... he said nothing! The weight of a fiberglass tonneau was
pullin' the back of that S10 down like it was full of mulch or
something!!
I've asked several other S10 owners with saggy tonneau trucks and gotten
the same response...
maybe they fixed em' since, but that's a little sad if a TRUCK can't
handle the weight of a fiberglass bed cover...

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
88 Dakota LE: slammed, painted, and PARKED =(

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.