R/T for sale/I want this truck!!!

From: Michael Carlson (dodgeman95@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 12:05:10 EST

Hey All,
Picked up my local Nickel Ad this morning, and was stunned to find an R/T
for sale. We've got two of them running around town, and this one is about
25 mi. away.
Here's the vital info- 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T, Bright Red, Club Cab, 13k.
They have it marked at $19,874. Being a broke college student, I still want
this truck!!! To kind of update everyone- I'm moving out of area, to a
better job(hopefully). Any suggestions for good financing, insurance, etc.
are greatly appreciated.
TIA,
Michael C.