Re: Clear lenses and Lights...

From: Dave Scelfo (macncheesemonster@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 12:04:35 EST

>Do people not understand that UPS ground to the east coast take 7 business
>days. It says on the website when order that it is shipped via ground
>mail.
>People on this list jump to conclusions to quickly. Have a little faith.
>
>Nader
>Aftermarket Trenz

Sir,
   Its only taken you 13 days to respond to my posts and its an indirect
response at that. While I understand that it takes a while to get to the
the east coast, I would have appreciated a tracking number. I would have
atleast appreciated a confirmation of shipping. I dont think this is alot
to ask for. I would have appreciated knowing that the corners would require
modification. Forgive me for feeling slighted but I think its justified.
    The way you handle your business is extremely unprofesional and to post
saying "we jump to conclusions" an "have some faith" is ludicrous. Its
companies like yours which contribute to my lack of faith.

Sincerley,

David Scelfo