Re: 3" cat back $109

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 14:12:48 EST

In a message dated 2/8/00 8:15:38 PM Mountain Standard Time,
editzero@yahoo.com writes:

> hey has anybody got one of the dynomax catbacks out of
> summit for 109.00 i was thinking about it but i
> already have a gibson
> Frank
> 94 3.9 sport

Stick with Gibson, personally I found the Dynomax to kinda suck, the Pipes
are Mandrel bent, but there just aluminized, so the joint where the pipe
itself is made is rusting, I took the whole pipe off and painted it in
Manifold Black paint, it looks better, BUT I personally like the sound of
Gibson better myself also (But I got my exhaust for $80)...
    Greg