Re: Rear axle/Service Annoyance!

From: Redmopar99@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 14:14:32 EST

If I were you I would take it back and tell them to finish the job. If your
truck doesn't look the way it did when you dropped it off then they didn't do
their job. I'm a mechanic and I know that if the customer's vehicle does go
the way it looked when it rolled in then it isn't finished. Hope you get it
taken care of. If they refuse to fix it don't go to another dealer ---
instead ask the service menager if you can talk to the district manager. That
will get it done. Later!
Aaron
'99 RC, V6, 4X2, 2 chamber Flowmaster, trans cooler