Re: Which tires should I get? 31x10.5 BFG Mud Terrain or BFG All Terrain?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 17:30:06 EST

If you'd like to sell them. I have a friend at work that might want them.
How much would you want for all 4? or maybe all 5 if the spare will be
upgraded too.
-Dester

<< I just ordered a 2000 dakota 4x4 v8 with the tire and handling package with
 31x10.5 goodyear wrangler tires. A lot of people have told me that these
 goodyears are crappy tires. I have decided that I will replace these as
 soon as the truck comes in with some BFG tires but I am unsure which to get.
 I really would like the best looking tire which to me is the BFG mud terrain
 tires, but I am a bit worried about them being quite a bit louder and
 rougher riding than the BFG All terrain tires and not wearing as well. I
 will mainly be driving my truck in town during the week and on the highway
 during the weekends now and then (dont drive on the highway all that often).
 Anyways I would like some advise from you who have had either of these
 tires. Which would you pick and why? >>