Re: No spark... advice please

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 17:32:21 EST

When you put the new wires in. did you fully press the wire that runs from
the coil to the cap. then into the cap? Maybe you have a loose connection
somewhere. At times, those little metal contacts can slide into the boot
area and it feel like it snapped in when it didn't. Try that. or maybe you
have a bad coil? check fuses.
-Dester

<< I have no spark at the plugs, I'm replacing the plugs and wires tomorrow
 night, but I was wondering what else people have run into fairly
 unexpectedly. I'm also curious about plugs. Wires I have a brand I know and
 trust, but plugs are kinda iffy for me. I also know there are alot of
 gimmicks that they are out with. (Bernd... I'm curious what you're running,
 seeing as you're a fellow 6er) Keep in mind I have a totally stock engine,
 and it'll probably be that way for a while. Nothing is on the visible
 horizon. >>