Re: RE: Vipertruck VS. Chebby SS10 (kinda long)

From: Ken Allgood (kallgood@charter.net)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 20:03:42 EST

that's so hilarious, I can't hold this little tidbit back.

I was driving up to VA this last weekend at night.. Was on an onramp going
from 64 East onto 295 following a semi doing maybe 15 on the onramp.. car
comes pretty quickly up on my tail, following a little close to my 97 cc slt
w/5.2L stock.. so as soon as we get on 295, I pull into the middle lane,
and gun it past the semi up to 70mph (65 speed limit).. leaving the guy a
good 100 yrds back.. I hold it at just under 70mph, and the other guy
catches up with me maybe 3 or 4 minutes later.. and it's a VA State
Trooper!!! Well, he slowly passes me and gives it a little gas finally
high tailing it out of there, probably getting up to 85+.. about 10
minutes down the road, I see on the shoulder with someone else pulled
over..hhehehe =D

Ken Allgood