Re: RE: Vipertruck VS. Chebby SS10 (kinda long)

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 14:41:06 EST

In a message dated 2/9/00 1:04:23 PM Mountain Standard Time,
STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil writes:

> RAM V-8 versus the DAKOTA V-8. Waste of fuel since now it has been the
> fourth time. The RAM V-8 is a heavier truck versus the DAK, using the same
> V-8 motor.

Well I can( and do) walk all over my dad's 99 Ram 360 in my 318 Dak... He
knows how to race just as well as I do (I thought him everything I know,
which isn't a whole hell of a lot) But damn I smoke him, always, might be
that Extended cab long bed with camper 4X4 VS a Short Bed Reg Cab Tonneu 4X2
318 factor, but I doubt it...
    Greg
hehehe :)