Re: RE: attn: Rich -----> 24# injectors

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 20:19:30 EST

I got my set at a junk yard off a '92 - '93 or somethin saleen mustang. It was
one of those rare finds that you run across every now and then. The car was in
really good shape ecept that it had been rolled and it had only been there for
about an hour. Was being an early bird that day. Anyway I took them to a local
shop that specializes in high performance goodies and had them test them. They
cam to being .01-.03 lb difference of each other. Was told this was very rare
they packaged them in a box with plastic holders for each one and that is where
they are now. I had them looked at by a dealer mechanic I know and he verified
that they were bosch injectors, think he said performance somthing or other
wasn't listening, and was told they would fit. Holding on to them for when I
reach that point...to early.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport - 318

p.s. paid $15 bucks for the set.