Beefy Brake Rotors!

From: James Harmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 20:26:30 EST

now everyone will have an opinion. Some swear by the cross drilled
rotors to increase braking ability. Great if you can buy a new set of
rotors annually because of the cracks between the holes. Brembo will
have a front end kit with big rotors coming out soon. unfortunately you
better be ready to grind up your stock spindles or get a new set ($400
junkyard) to grind up to make the larger rotors and calipers fit. I did
run across a great item and priced reasonably. These are the PowerStop
rotors. Slotted rotors for our trucks!!!!!! Proper bolt pattern and
size!!! Bolt right up, no other mods. You get maybe 5% better braking,
but they are also an alloy that stays nice and pretty for the show crowd
and seem to cool off quicker than the stock ones. I just got a set and
they are really great. Anyone interested???
Cost on group buy of 25 sets or more, $156 per set.
Jim Harmon
DACUDA