Re: Beefy Brake Rotors!

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 21:36:04 EST

I looked into these a while back and there was nothing for the daks, glad to
hear there coming around. Do they make a kit for the older daks? I have a
'96 and would be very interested in them. Really a good question is....is
there a difference in the brake rotors from an older dak to a newer one. I'm
sure some of the older model years are definetly different (sorry guys) but
are even some of the later gen II daks different? I know the offset in the
suspension system definetly changed in '97 but are the rotors different?
Hope someone might have the answer.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport - 318