Re: RE: Recall on '00 4.7 auto

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 20:41:05 EST

It is the computer (brain) for the engine and in a way the tranny. Someone
on the list can and I'm sure will explain it better than I can but sio it
helps to understand......if it doesn't work for whatever reason you're not
going to go anywhere. Oh, BTW, it even keeps track of your mileage even in
the older daks. Hope this helps.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport - 318