PowerTrax

From: blackdak (blackdak@twcny.rr.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 20:52:34 EST

I ordered my PowerTrax No-Slip from Unitrax, they are about 15 min. from the
PowerTrax plant in Anaheim, CA area. The link is
http://www.gearedbyunitrax.com and my contact was Devin King, he answered
all of my questions by e-mail and then when I called to order he talked to
me for like 20 mins. and told me about all the ones they had installed in
the shop and how they worked out. He seemed genuinely interested in my
satisfaction and seemed like he had a lot of confidence in the product. Also
he told me they didn't even stock them they just went over to the factory
when they needed one and got a good deal on them. he also gave me the best
deal, and I called 4 different companies on the internet. (shipping was
free) I actually got it in 6 days and I am in NY state!!

Gary