Re: Trans Cooler

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 23:34:24 EST

In a message dated 02/11/2000 3:49:26 AM !!!First Boot!!!, mindz@pcnow.net
writes:

<< I have a 94 V8 Automatic. It has 112,000 miles and everything is fine. Are
 tranny coolers worth the money?Do you need one under normal driving
 conditions. I live in Georgia and during the summer it is HOT. Do they make
 them for daks or do you have to rig them yourself.Do they extend your
 trannys life that much.Anyone with one?? Or are these just for your drag
 racers and heavy towing vehicles.
 Thanks
 Randall >>

think of it this way. the cooler the tranny the longer it lasts. One tip.
install the largest tranny cooler you can fit in front of the radiator. ive
used them on all my trucks and i got a average of 170 000 miles out of all
my auto trannies
Rob