Re: lowering shackles for rear

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 23:46:17 EST

In a message dated 2/10/00 9:44:27 PM Mountain Standard Time,
durling@attglobal.net writes:

> No rivets in my rear shackles.....just bolts.
>
> Jeff Durling
> '96 RC Sport - 318

> > will be easier to grind off the rivets and knock them
> > out with a air chisel than taking out 4 bolts and
> > swapping shackels<<<

Mike you thinkin shackle holders, not the shackles themselves...?

PS anyone heard or "shaving the shackels" to give an estimated 4" drop?

I amseriously wondering I saw this is a Truckin magazine in readers rides on
s chebby S10, I might try ti this weekeend (jsut to see what it looks like)
    Greg