Diamond Plate Box for Sale

From: FloordYa2@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 00:36:58 EST

    Is there anyone looking for a Weather Gaurd Diamond Plate box? A friend
of mine has one for sale here in MD. Looks almost brand new to me ( not as
shinny as a new one but looks really good ). I'd buy it but, i don't want it
to slow me down on March 4th. He said it has a life time polish on it and is
about 1 yr old. Said he paid $400. for it and wants to get rid of it because
he wants a tonneu cover. He will take best offer, but would like to get $175.
for it & you pay shipping. It's in a Ferd Ranger 4x4. You can reply to my
other e-mail address to keep it off DML and so it does get accidently
deleted. ( i don't get a chance to check my e-mail each day & there tends to
be alot)

(RonsY2KDak@aol.com)
      Ron

'00 CC SLT +