Re: Paxton Airhat for pre 97's

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 01:16:08 EST

I dont know what they are going to charge for those Paxton air hats.......
On my ram kits......I include the stock Dodge air hat for the Durangos and
Daks. I pay about $40 for them, and cover the shipping to me. The ram kit
which is $180 is actually a durango kit, plus the hat, and a longer vapor
return hose....the one on your trucks will be too short to reach the new TB
hat location. Thats where the $180 price comes from....$140+$40.
so if they are charging more than $40, it might not be worth it. Just a
thought......good luck...tony