Re: spankin a chubby and rustang(well not really)

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 02:59:00 EST

Way to do some well-deserved butt kicking!
Flip

Well I was sitting a red light when this punk kid in
daddy truck pulls up beside me and raises his window
down and has his buddy tell me to take my PIECE OF
S*@T dodge home (that pissed me off) so I tell him a
few choice words and tell him to get ready at the next
green.  Well to make a long story short he jumped
ahead of me at first (about a hood length) but when I
shifted to second I blew his doors off and he followed
me onto the interstate and He couldn't stay with me on
top end either.

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!