spankin a chubby and rustang(well not really)

From: larry brown (lrbrown97@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 00:24:36 EST

What do you mean, no umph out of a 6er???

What I mean by no umph = no supercharger = brand new
muttang = I lost. The guy (found out today) is an old
friend, who has a girlfriend who just bought a cobra,
and was just screwing with me. He has a ss s-10 that
can't touch me in the quarter mile or top end so he
said he wanted to finally beat me. Believe me I was
in no way puttin' down the faithful 6'er. I have
beaten 5.0's, 4.7's and all kinds of cars and she has
yet to let me down. The only problem is where I live
there is a shit load of the RICERS around and my truck
kinda gets stiffeled down tryin' to digest all of em',
kinda like bad soul food. And one final (funny) note
the girl with the cobra dropped the tranny about 12
hours ago trying to act bad and show off her new FERD.