Re: NOS System with Blower

From: Joe W. (nosdakota@flashcom.net)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 09:34:25 EST

Well put. There no rules of thumb. We're all just guessing how far we can
take this stuff. Sometimes we go over the line and break stuff. Sometimes we
get away with running a 150 shot through our engines for a year and still
have no noticeable signs of engine wear. Anyone can make their truck fast,
it's a matter of who can afford to make it fast again after they pick up
their connecting rods off the track.
Joe W.
98 Dakota 13.1