RE: i have a truck problem

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 10:15:26 EST

If it isn't leaking, and doesn't bother you. Leave it alone. For myself,
it would probably bug the devil out of me just knowing it was broken. I'd
have to fix it. Did you break it off at the block, or is there still a
portion of the stud remaining? If broken off flush, you can drill it out
and try using an ez-out (please excuse spelling). If you have a portion of
the stud remaining, you can clamp on a vise-grip and twist out the remaining
threaded piece. (You might want to use a penetrating oil first.)
Good-luck,
Rich - Ashburn, VA