Re: synthetic oil help

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 10:35:32 EST

I changed mine after 3000 miles. When the truck hit that mark I switched to
Mobil 1 synthetic and have been on it ever since. I change mine religiously
at every 6,000 miles. Some say you should change it every 3,000 but...I've
always done this on all my vehicles and have never had any oil "problems"

Heather
98 Dak Sport Baby 4cyl 5spd 30x9.50sr15 Pirelli Scorpions (hehehe, had to
put that in there - pictures coming soon!!!)
Intensely Bluetiful

http://dakotatruck.tripod.com