Re: Rear axle/Service Annoyance!

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 10:11:44 EST

I would dump that truck quick, while it still has some time left on the
warranty. It'll be easier to sell if it's still warrantied. Quite frankly,
i personnally would have dumped it after the 3rd tranny went in. (I've got
tranny #2 in my Dak and it's only 3 months old--i'm dumpin it as soon as
possible).
I'd have the same dealeship take care of the seal and the paint issues, just
be very specific with what you want.

Frank WJ