Re: DML:hood- vs- sex

From: Cale (vencomatic@ameritech.net)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 12:35:51 EST

Get the hood! As the other guys here will tell you, girls are nothing
but trouble. I dumped mine, and she keyed my truck! I look back at all
the stupid money I spent on her and think "damn, I could have had an F&B
Stage 1, a suregrip rear end, lowering kit, silblades, etc"......

Put your money where your Dak is!
Cale
98cc318sporty, no longer scarred