Re: DML:hood- vs- sex

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 13:01:24 EST

    Get your girlfriend the nice gift. She can do a lot more for you than
your Dakota ... and she can make your life a lot more miserable too :)
Who knows, after you give her your gift and you're all nice and cozy,
you tell her your story, she falls in love with you more and not only
offers to have your hood painted, but maybe even throws in some
custom pin-striping. Yes folks, the glass really is half full :)
    If you do get the hood painted, might I suggest some more shrubs
in the yard and a note in your Dak's window reminding you to at least
let the truck cool off first?

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins