Re: DML:hood- vs- sex

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 12:56:24 EST

I say get the hood, then take your girlfriend to a romantic place out in the
country to look at stars in your truck and have passionate sex while
thinking about your hood (just don't tell her that)

You could have chinese take out or italian (preferably) and put pillows in
the back of your truck to sit on while you Wine her dine her sixty
nine...uh, wait, this is a publicly seen archived mail list :) enough said
:)

Heather
(your female opinion)