Re[2]: Po'-Boy Air Intake (Bob N.)

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 15:22:16 EST

<<Hey Tom,
I used PVC....cleaned off the lettering so it wouldn't bleed thru and painted
itto match my truck. Also painted the air hat. The picture of the tubes on the
site ....but I don't think the air hat is. You'll just have to wait til Foxwoods
to see it!

Bobby my boy! You been holding out on me or what? Does the PVC and paint hold
up to the heat ok? I'll prime and paint some PVC to hold me over if it will
work. Also, what did you use to clean off the lettering?... I hate seeing
parts laying around not being used and PVC is the one FREAKING thing I CAN find
around here!!
Tom

P.S. If I gotta wait 'till Foxwoods to get something rigged up, you better
bring a spare ready for me to use! ;-) Hey! I just had a brain fart...
Maybe this is why I can't spin the tires??????????????? Works for me! :-)