Re: Brake rotors

From: Bobby Nicks (bwnicks@attglobal.net)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 16:02:09 EST

GTRotors has a set that will fit the older Dakotas, I have a set
ordered for my 95, soon as I get them and put them on I let all know how
I like them. Main reason for going with GTRotors rather than another
brand is that I have a Impala SS and a lot of the Impala folks have gone
to GTRotors to get away from wrapping and the results have been good.
Figure I'd go will with one that I know works.

Bob Nicks
Cary, NC
95 Dakota V-8 CC 16.10
96 Impala SS 14.73